Stayed for 4 days on way home from the Grenadines. Not sure I would make a vacation solely at this property, but it is a very nice place to spend a few nights as part of a longer trip. Staff are fantastic and very helpful.
All virtual concierge requests where fulfilled beyond expectations. Room upgraded to a balcony on beach side, driver was waiting at airport for us. Pool was refreshing stop after laying at beach. Not far from beach front boardwalk and some of the best restaurants. 2 miles from Bridgetown.
Many have stated that air conditioning is noisy, and it is, but not too different than some Courtyard's in the states.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Barbados