For a night's stay I think it's ok. But for longer I would have to put in many requests. Our air conditioner in our room was so loud while it was running and when it started up. The air conditioners are so loud u can hear them in the next room. We arrived and first off were given the key to a room that was already occupied. Then we were upgraded to a king size bed on the 4th floor. It was hard as rock. I can never understand why hotels have these super soft, nearly non-existent pillows. Two of them can barely support your head let alone give you a good night's sleep! Staff were very helpful and very friendly. They were very apologetic about the room mix up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Barbados