This is a fairly news operate, about 2 to 3 years old. I had been to a meeting there before and everything turned out fine. It is a Marriott hotel after all so all the standards are there, conveniently placed electrical outlets, free and well functioning Internet, food available 24 hours etc. My main disappointment is that the standard rooms do not have balconies, you have to pay a bit more for that. I really hate not having the option of opening my door to the outside world. The TV was not good. The set was a modern one but very few channels to choose from. The pool is a bit small and only 3 ft deep but I saw some people making use of it. The staff are friendly although there was a particular lady at the front desk who I found much too officious. The meeting facilities are fine and because the Internet is free, those who were not staying at the hotel didn't have to go through hoops to get connected.
There is no room service but the restaurant operates around the clock. Plus, snacks are available at the "marketplace" on the reception level. I didn't use the gym but it seemed well equipped and modern. The gardening could do with some improvement.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Barbados
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.