We were very pleased with this hotel. The staff were helpful at all times, the food was delicious (we had a breakfast package) and the gym was well equiped. It is across the street from a beach, even if this beach is not the best. But there are better beaches close by.
The worst for us was the noise from the AC machines even if they were turned off (we were on the fourth floor). Also the taxi drivers that are right at the entrance of the hotel charge you much more than the government established prices.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Barbados