It really is the bees knees, everything we expected and more.
If we ever go back to Barbados I would'nt consider going anywhere else.
The staff from the 'Boss' Tora, to my mate on the bar 'Rooney' (not real name) were really freindly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Bridgetown
- Island Inn Barbados
- Island Inn Hotel Barbados
- Island Inn
- Island Inn Hotel Barbados/Bridgetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Inn is a quaint, 24 room, all inclusive property with meeting and function facilities. Situated less than a mile from the centre of Historic Bridgetown and within the Garrison Area – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel is footsteps away from the beach at the beautiful Carlisle Bay and Pebbles Beach and is conveniently close to shops and restaurants. Island Inn will amaze you with its disarming simplicity and old world charm. Whether you’re here alone, with the family, or with a group, travelling on vacation or on business, the Island Inn Hotel offers an unrivaled warmth of atmosphere, with contemporary trappings and a true Bajan experience. Originally constructed in 1804 as a Rum Storage facility for the British Regiment, Island Inn Hotel is now part of the historic Garrison area of Barbados. The building was designated a national treasure of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Island Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.