“3/4 Day Fishing Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Kandahar, Kandahar, Afghanistan
4 attraction reviews
“3/4 Day Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The boat was located in Bridgetown. We drove from the Crane on the west side of the island. About a 30 minute trip. When we arrived at 6am, the boat was all ready to go. We hopped on board and set out. The CPT asked if we wanted to go to the west side or East side fo the Island, and noted that they were catching more fish on the East side at the time. We elected to go on the west side to stay in calm waters. We had a few bites from smaller Barracuda along the way, but never had one hooked. Finally we came across some King fish and reeled about 3 in, as well as a barracuda. We didn't catch any monsters, and didn't haul in any dolphins or anything out of the ordinary, but overall we had a blast.
The crew was very professional and earned their money that day.
I did a little research before booking this charter, and decided on them because of price and person conversation with the charters while trying to book.
I would recommend the Challenge to anyone who enjoys being out on the water and doing a little fishing.

Visited December 2012

St. Alabans,England
36 attraction reviews
“Dissapointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

I was looking forward to my deep sea fishing in Barbados but found it to be very, very dissapointing. I know October not best time of year but fishing was poor and skipper would not change lures or tactics. To me $900 is a lot of money, I love my fishing but would have had more fun puting the $900 on a Roulette Wheel or a few horses and more satisfaction giving it to Charity. The skipper told me you need three days of 8 hour fishing to catch a Marlin. I said that was my 46th 8 hour day and still had not caught a Marlin.

Victoria, BC
“A great morning boating on Challenge.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2008

We were in Barbados in July. The highlight of our trip was a morning spent boating on Challenge with Captain Harold. We did the 4 hour charter and since it was not really fishing season decided on a trip up the west coast of the island. We left from the careenage around 9:00 am and dragged a fishing line. We had drinks, talked, joked and took pictures as we traveled. The sea was calm and there was a nice breeze. Captain Harold stopped the boat and we snorkled and swam with the turtles. It was a bit crowded but there were lots of turtles. We had lunch and ate some juicy mangoes picked from the Captains own tree. We then went out a way and fished as we traveled back to the Careenage arriving about 1:00 pm. No fish were caught but we had a very pleasant and relaxing experience. We found Challenge by accident but there is a website: www.challengecharters.com