Leaving Bermuda has always been a sad time for us especially after such a spectacular time “The Reefs” staff gave us during our stay.
We were made to feel like “Royalty” by everyone at “The Reefs” from the time we awoke to the time we went to bed. Many thanks to, Jennifer Johnson, for making all our arrangements happen so smoothly during our very busy days of activities. Raymond Ming was always there when something was needed, with a very happy smile and willingness to go the extra mile. He added much to the feeling/culture that “The Reefs” seems to have all the time. Raymond even spent some off hours time doing some research on my Uncle – David Barber – who died 2 years ago. I was trying to find his burial site and Raymond found what we needed.
Others that really stood out were Dean at Coconuts/Ocean echo bars, who was a pleasure to be around and talk with. Dillon also seemed to be everywhere and always with a cheerful attitude. His special and very professional attention to detail made our meals a great experience. He knew the meals to be served and what wines to suggest without exception. My wife and I both felt that his classic style, handsomeness and business like demeanor, classifies him for much more responsibility at “The Reefs”. Personally, I would groom him for a top management position at “The Reefs” before another resort decides to steal him away.
I must say that no other location on the Island of Bermuda, where I/we have stayed during my visits since 1954, has been as exquisite as “The Reefs”. That includes the Marriott Castle Harbor, Coral Island Club, The Princess (both of them), The Sonesta and many others. Again, we thank you & your entire staff for a truly spectacular time during our stay. The food and hotel offered what we wanted to share in our time off but your total staff made the real difference. We are already planning our return at the same time next year from April 23rd thru April 30th. We will recommend your resort to everyone we touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda