A fabulous, small hotel located on a beuatiful beach on the south shore of Bermuda.
Stayed here for three nights just before Christmas - incredibly quiet as the hotel seemed
to only have a handful of guests. Staff are extremely warm and friendly.
We ate at Roystons one night and had a great meal. The breakfasts where the
highlight however as it was served in the Ocean Echo location with panoramic views
od the ocean and beach.
We stayed in a Junior suite (room 342) which had a large private terrace with incredible
views of the ocean and beach. Bathroom was huge with recently updated shower and vanity.
Only negative was this room had an adjoining door to the room next door. The walls seemed
to be paper thin as we could hear every sound (voices talking, TV, shower etc) from the guests next door as soon as they checked in.
Would definitely go back but maybe ask for a different room next time, or seek some assurance
that no one was in the room next door.
Also had massages at the Serena Spa - one of the best massages ever (from Karen).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda