Stayed in November 2012....My wife and I live in Bermuda but needed a staycation.
Price - You can stay at Fairmont for the same price though you may receive a different less personal environment..
Location - great if you are not a business traveller as 25 minutes from town or not desirous to dine in town nightly..On peaceful side of the island with good ocean views.
Restaurants - highlight of the hotel..easily best food on the island..the sunday brunch is famous in Bermuda and is affordable by Bermuda standards.
Room - all the usual amenities(plenty cable channels, big bed, radio, desk) and no carpeting which is a plus however the tile can be a bit cold in winter..Older hotel but clean however the date nature of the bathroom may not be for some..Only issue we had in this vein was the bath tub had a mat stain so clearly needed to be replaced or better cleaned .. Big positive is FREE wifi in room which we rarely see in hotels across USA, Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda