we went to the reefs for a 5day break from boston,pretty island ,extremely friendly people.
the reefs is is everything you read about it.location to the service is second to none. try and go for a walk along the old railway lines very peaceful.would certainly go again.only precaution pay for your drinks as you have them will save you a lot in taxes. also ask for a cliffside room views superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda