Every year I have a Board meeting in Bermuda at one of the large hotels on the Island, and ebery year just as soon as the meetings are concluded my wife and I hop a cab to the Reefs for 5 days. This is our 5th vist to the Reefs and our memoriess were not disappointed. The small size, the quality of the accomodations, food and staff keep bringing us back. For such a small hotel to have the variey of places to eat each night is special. We always meet interesting people, and delight in reconnecting with familiatr staff. We even get to dance! Back again next year. Thanks Reef's staff for making our short stay so special.
Bob & Dot DeVore, Rye, NH USA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Amex, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda