Thank you to Tom & Larry and their great staff for yet another great and kindhearted stay. We have already booked our trip for the end of Oct 2014.
I think everyone before has already stated the facts about how focused everyone is at this resort in concentrating on how they can make your stay memorable. This includes, George, Gabby, CC, Lynn, Nick, Kevin, Anthony, the interns and Lorrain at the front desk along with others I haven't mentioned. Overall a great stay!
Awkwardly, even though we had a great stay and give Pompano a 5 Star rating, there is something others who are thinking about coming to Pompano may want to rethink about visiting during certain times of the year? That involves times when groups come and stay as Golfing Groups. While we were there this year and knowing ahead of time part of our stay would be during the Couple Golfing (52 People), we had no idea what we would encounter but what became even more frustrating was that two separate Golfing Groups would be staying the following week with 24 people from Canada and a group of 40 women golfers from England.
Now I understanding the Lamb’s have a business to run and do a fantastic job in doing so, the last thing any business owner wants to do is turn any business away and I know that if I own this resort, I would approach the same business plan that both Tom & Larry do, but I also understand the last thing people want to do is be on vacation and have a portion of a large group of people being loud, obnoxious and downright rude thinking they are the only people there , while others struggle to enjoy themselves because of others actions. And even though I’m going to give some credence that most of these groups probable don't realize that even though they are there to enjoy themselves, others also have come to Pompano to enjoy themselves. These same vacationers stay at Pompano, hoping that their vacation or extraordinary occasion will be just as special as others have received over the years.
My annotations are in no way an effort to change anybody’s mind about staying at Pompano; in fact it’s a compliment to the commentaries others have shared before. If you do stay at Pompano, you will be treated first class and without a doubt have an incredible stay. II only bring caution to those that are thinking about vacationing at Pompano that you may want to inquiry if any large groups will be staying when you’re looking to book your stay because if you don’t, you may be surprise to find out that there are people in this world that feel they are entitled because they are paying as a group.
As people of this world, we need to remember that people and vacationers come to Pompano for vacation and their special occasion and not to become occupied by a group of people who feel it’s OK to overwhelm the resort with their loud hullabaloo during breakfast, lunch, dinner, at the pool or just in the lounge after dinner and not be considerate of others who to are sharing that space.
Again, we thank Tom, Larry, Tim, Kevin and others for a fantastic stay. We have adjusted our schedule and look forward to next year’s stay without the hullabaloo along with others we meet during our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish