In August ours and another family ( 14 total ) stayed at Pompano and enjoyed the most enjoyable and relaxing vacation I can remember. The beach was beautiful and my kids saw all kids of fish including: octapus, lobster, puffer fish, snapper and parrot fish; between the water activities, the pools, hot tubs and game room all the kids ( four under 15 and four 16 to 21 ) were never bored. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. When I asked where the nearest market + ATM might be they were happy to drive me there in a hotel van and wait as I picked up a few things and drove me back ( more than once ). The hotel is family owned and it the family feel resonates into a special experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish