“Tropical Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses, Sports Complexes, Resort Communities
Activities: Golfing, Dining
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Accuracy is key at this challenging course of par-3s. Winner of Golf Digest’s Best Places To Play Golf, Bermuda’s Fairmont Southampton Golf Course features 18 par-three holes, most with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. With its lush tropical surroundings, dramatic elevation changes and strong coastal winds, this challenging 2,684-yard course is designed to take your short game to new heights, requiring patience and prudent club selection. You’ll play through multiple bunkers and water hazards while three tee offerings on all 18 holes make it perfect for golfers of all skill levels. Rent shoes and clubs at the full-service Pro Shop, where you can also store your bag upon arrival or arrange for lessons from one of the course’s golf professionals.
Ontario
42 attraction reviews
“Tropical Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Challenging hilly 18 H par 3 course with stunning views of the island and water. Beautifully maintained to a very high standard with " Audubon"Sanctuary status. Well stocked attractive pro-shop with Head Pro Anthony being especially friendly and helpful.

Visited October 2012

Banff, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Great Par 3 course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Beautiful setting for this 18 hole par 3 course! Couple hours to get a round in, fun for some betting games with the boys!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
17 attraction reviews
“The Most Challenging Par 3 Course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband was skeptical of playing this course, but we looked out at it every day from our room so we thought we would give it a try. Very tough course (it was super windy the day we played it), and if you are stuck behind a slow group then it will take longer than the 3 hours they advertise. Beautiful views so make sure to take your camera, and also if it is windy - club up or you will lose a ton of balls :-).

Visited October 2012
Richmond, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Superb Par 3 course. Lovely location with amazing views. Service great and helpful. Course always in good repair and there is an AUDUBON Preserve ON the course!

Visited November 2011
New York
“overcharged!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently stayed at your hotel and have a few complaints. The travel deals this hotel advertises online are completely misleading. I stayed at the hotel for a long weekend last weekend and we were very excited to have found the PINK sale online in June and were looking forward to our stay. We are expecting our first child and thought this would be a great vacation before baby’s arrival as it is close and not too expensive with all the other costs we have coming up.
Upon checking out, there was an additional $65.20/night in resort fees! This totaled almost 2 additional nights at the hotel and was completely unexpected. To not be informed of these additional fees was beyond unprofessional and inconsiderate not taking into account budgeting purposes. To be charged for items that were not ours, on top of the extra fees each day made our bill much more expensive than originally planned and I feel taken advantage off. On the confirmation of the reservation I made- the rate section explains a gratuity of $10.20/per person per day (which I gather is the $20.40 charge) but it doesn’t indicate the $6.46 meal plan gratuity, the $22 Southampton resort levy OR the $16.31 tourism guest fee. I am extremely upset by this and then when I got home further reviewed my bill. Originally, I had noticed a $55 charge for a scooter rental which was not ours, as I am 7 ½ months pregnant. Additionally, I found another bill from Jasmine in the amount of $87.75 that also was not ours.We will not be going back.

Visited September 2012