“Great Golf!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Only shirts with collars on the green, please, and make your reservations early, because this course is popular among those golfers with refined tastes.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Golf!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Well-manicured, PGA-directed layout. Challenging course. A pleasure to play. Home of Grand Slam of Golf.

Visited December 2012

Raeford, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The best public course I have ever played - challenging and extremely well maintained! Be prepared for the elevation changes and the wind.

Visited December 2012
Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spectacular views from this course....especially the par three # 16. Convenient next to the Pompano Beach Resort.

Visited November 2012
London
30 attraction reviews
“All we wanted was a cup of coffee?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from playing golf in Bermuda with 3 rounds on Port Royal. It’s a lovely golf course with stunning views on almost every hole and an easy signature hole the 16th!!!!(At least I missed it in the same bunker as Bubba) However in our opinion the club house lets it down. They make a big thing of having recently had the Grand Slam of golf played there but I bet if Bubba Watson wanted a cup of coffee in the club house he got one. We on the other hand were told it couldn’t be done and had to go outside and use the halfway house. Both the men’s and ladies (so my wife told me) changing facilities are poor for a club of this standing. The starter was good value for money and had a story to tell and tell and tell! He thought I reminded him of Rory Mcllroy until I pointed out I was 40years older, and then he saw my 1st shot which may have changed his opinion? Good golf course off the blue tees but I bet a beast off the black when the wind blows.

Visited November 2012
Holmdel, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“Come for the golf, stay for the views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We visited the Port Royal Golf Club during the PGA Grand Slam and fell in love with the course. The views at almost every hole were breathtaking. We walked the entire course, which is huge, but a must play if you golf. We didn't get to play this time because of the tournament, but are definitely going back.

Visited October 2012