My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and 5 days and we have nothing but nice things to say about this hotel! The staff are extremely friendly and competent - from the housekeeping staff to the concierge staff to the waiters and waitresses in the restaurants. The grounds are very well kept and LARGE. The pools are heated which meant we could swim outside even when it wasn't very warm. The private beach is also large, well kept and easily accessible by a trolley ride.
The only thing to keep in mind is -- a lot of things are not included with the room price. The fitness center, wifi, the spa facilities and certain other amenities are only for those in the President's Club or higher. It's not hard to join those circles but only when you do, do those amenities open up. There are a lot of complimentary things but gym and wifi were not them. Otherwise, everything was excellent. Would def go back here on our next trip to Bermuda.
PS - Def check out the Newport Gastropub, which is a part of the hotel. It was excellent!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel
- Fairmont Southampton
- Southampton Princess
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda is a luxury resort perched on Bermuda's stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, this hotel is perfect for getaways year-round. Sitting on nearly 100 gorgeous acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms, The Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda's largest full-service luxury beach resort boasting 593 rooms and 6 floors with amazing views of ocean and sound. Unparalleled amenities are offered throughout the property. Spend your days relaxing at the resort pool, or pull up a chaise lounge at the sprawling private oceanfront beach club with Dive Centre, 11 tennis courts, jet ski rentals, and more. Unwind in the luxurious Willow Stream Spa with indoor spa pool & fitness facility, or tee off at the Turtle Hill Golf Club, an award-winning 18-hole par-three championship golf course. The Fairmont Southampton has dining covered for even the most discerning palates with an impressive range of restaurant options. Family-friendly, the hotel offers a kids camp for day & evening. Free round-trip ferry service is available to the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, located in the island's downtown district. Guest rooms feature AC, 42" flat screen TV with multimedia panel, spacious work desk, 2 telephones with voicemail, dataport, Keurig coffeemaker, tea kettle, mini bar, large walk-in closet, iron & ironing board, personal digital safe, private bathroom, hairdryer & bathrobes, and WiFi Internet access is available (fee). The Fairmont Southampton is a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning resort. The Turtle Hill Golf Club was named one of the top 5 par-3 courses in the world by Golf Magazine. The Willow Stream Spa won the 2012 Conde Nast Readers Choice Award for best hotel spa in the Caribbean. In 2012, Conde Nast called The Fairmont Southampton one of the top hotels in the Atlantic & one of the best golf hotels in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.