I travelled with my husband on January 1st 2013 on a last minute 5 day booking. Every aspect of our stay was outstanding. We were driven to the hotel by taxi and had a room upgrade without even requesting it. We looked out over the harbour on a beautiful, peaceful vista. Our room was large and luxurious with a most comfortable king sized bed furnished with white, immaculate linens. We ate in the Jasmine lounge on arrival but were able to buy some groceries for picnic lunches and breakfasts as there was a small fridge in our room. The shuttle bus to Middle road took us to within a five minute walk of a fully stocked grocery store. The hotel shuttle was also convenient to travel to the beach area where we were able to begin our long walks from Horseshoe Bay to Jobson's Cove and Warwick Long Beach. We were fortunate to have perfect weather for outdoor activities. The free ferry to Hamilton was also very convenient but we did buy bus tickets for a few trips to sight see. The Fairmont SouthHampton staff were more than helpful and so friendly . Nick at the front door never failed to greet us with a special welcome smile. We were made to feel important
A special mention must be made of the Willow Spring Spa where I enjoyed a special membership of only $99 during my stay. The hot tub looking out over the ocean was a great place to watch the sunrise. The steam room, sauna and beautiful indoor pool were all available to me for unlimited use. A house coat is provided and although I did not indulge in a spa treatment I still felt very pampered. Free fruit and lemon water were available and the decor was second to none in the lounges. It was still decorated for christmas so it looked especially beautiful. I has thought a stay at the Princess would be out of our price range but it was very good value for the money when bought as a package. I hope we can return soon again. This was actually our fourth trip to Bermuda but we had previously only experience the afternoon tea at the Princess whish was also very impressive.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel Southampton
- The Fairmont Southampton Hotel
- Fairmont Southampton
- Southampton Princess
- Fairmont Southampton Bermuda
- Southampton Princess Bermuda
- Southampton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Southampton Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Fairmont Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.