“Great value accomodation in Bermuda” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Robin's Nest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pembroke Parish
Robin's Nest
You added Robin's Nest to your Saves list
10 Vale Close, Bermuda   |
Jersey
“Great value accomodation in Bermuda”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed in Robin's Nest for two weeks at the beginning of July and had a great time. The owners were very friendly and helpful, driving us to the market the evening we arrived so we could buy food for breakfast and letting us stay beyond check-out on the day of our departure. The apartments were spacious, with a balcony with a view over the North of the Island to the sea and the pool is a good size and, for Bermuda, was great value. Although Robin's Nest is in a largely residential area, it is possible to walk into town (30 minutes or so, even in the heat) but its less than ten minutes by taxi. There is also a regular bus route during the day into Hamilton. The advantage of being out of town, however, is that it is peaceful and not noisy in the evening. We had a great time in Bermuda, the people were very friendly and the island itself if beautiful.

Room Tip: The "upstairs" rooms will have better views and a little more privacy.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Evansville,In.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We just returned from our much anticipated trip to Bermuda where we had our best vacation ever. The people of Bermuda are the most friendly & helpful people of any nation. The unit was super! The pool was awesome and we used it every day after supper. Our host, Renee, was so helpful. The day we arrived she took us to the grocery to pick the food we needed for the week. The next morning Renee's daughter personally took us to Elbow Beach Cycle shop to pick up our scooter. What a great vacation thanks to Renee and her family. The room was cleaned each day with clean towels. We plan on returning again next year to Robins Nest. What a jewel of a find. 6/2013, C&G Given

Room Tip: All winners
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for a quiet, cheap place to escape to in Bermuda for a few days before a crazy summer. Renee was great in giving us good directions to give to the cabbie the night we arrived. Renee even took us into town the morning after we arrived so we could get things that we needed, such as bikes for transportation.

For the next 3 days, we felt like we had our own little slice of paradise. The room was clean and had everything we needed and wanted (a nice little balcony, a small fridge, plates and silverware). It's a little outside of Hamilton, but we had no problem walking into Hamilton (about a 20min walk), and once we rented bikes it was very easy to get around.

We'd definitely stay here again! If you stay here, you'll probably want a bike (we had pedal bikes, but a moped would be great too) or a car, unless you don't mind walking.

Room Tip: We stayed in Apt 4, from which you could see the ocean in the distance.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Okemos, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was looking to stay at the cheapest place on the island. I could book online and got a quick response. I didn't rent a scooter but I could walk into town (30 mins.). There is a great bus system but the local bus goes one way from town most of the day. So, invest in a transport pass if you want to travel around the island. My place did have a kitchen and I shopped at the local supermarket. I ate out two times and made dinner at home. This will save you a lot of money. I had a studio apt on the upper floor. It was very clean and everything worked.

Room Tip: See if you can get upper room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Standish, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

After staying at two different hotels in Bermuda I was looking for a place where I could go alone and feel comfortable and safe. After studying the options I came up with five places that looked like they would be suitable for my needs. From the five I settled on Robin's Nest and have been rewarded with accommodations that are extremely clean and well maintained. The pool is lovely with beautiful floral surroundings. The studio apartment has everything needed for a wonderful vacation. Best of all the owners are friendly and more than willing to answer questions, offer suggestions and assure that visitors are well taken care of. I've gone to Robin's Nest a number of times and would recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, affordable, comfortable, clean place to stay in "another world" where you'll settle in right away and soon be enjoying everything to see and do in beautiful Bermuda.

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed with any of the units as they are all lovely. The top 4 look down to t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
South Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Robin's Nest was recommended by a friend. Was a bit skeptical staying at a B&B. But wow, am I glad I did. The room was huge, beautiful marble floors and updated bathroom. Comforts of home with cozy bed. Spotlessly clean inside and out. Beautiful gardens, peaceful pool area and quiet neighborhood. Easy access to the city on moped, less than 5 min ride into town. Family owners were very helpful and a gracious hosts. I will most definitely stay here on my next visit.

Room Tip: ask for a corner room on top floor for beautiful viewa
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Robin's nest north of Hamilton near Spanish Point in Bermuda. The care and attention we received made us feel like we were staying at a five star hotel. The accomodations were spotlessly clean, comfortable and made us feel like we were staying at home. We stayed in one of the upper apartments and had a lovely view of the ocean and pool located on the manicured grounds. Renee took care of our every need from fresh laundry, a drive to the bus depot and to seek medical attention when my wife fell on the road. The location is near Spanish Point, a small grocery and the bus lines for easy travel. We chose to walk the 20 minutes each day into Hamilton to catcht the bus at the main terminal then take a cab ($10) upon our return at night. This location is in a quiet residential neighborhood away from the noise and confusion of the city. Relax by the pool, on your balcony with a meal cooked in your own kitchen if you choose. All the comforts of home are provided and you will return. After the care and attention we received, we will definitely return to Bermuda for a third time and we can only hope there are availabilities at the Robin's nest for us. Our daughter is going in Aug. and we are insisting that she stay with Renee.

Room Tip: Purchase groceries at the local store to save a few bucks--they sell wine and spirits as well. Take...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Robin's Nest? Share your experiences!