“Erith Guest House” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Erith Guest House

Erith Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paget Parish
Erith Guest House
Save Saved
You added Erith Guest House to your Saves list
15 Pomander Road, PG 05, Bermuda   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Paget Parish B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Erith Guest House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2006

Stayed at the Erith Guest House May, 2006. I was a bit concerned about location, but it turns out that Erith is really only a short walk from Hamilton. The rooms are clean, reasonably furnished and stocked with everything you need. I was a bit put-off by the "plastic" mattress cover on my bed - it was noisy and just uncomfortable to sleep on. Breakfast is simple - prepackaged muffins, fruits, coffee and juice. But then, I don't think I could have dealt with a full blown meal anyway.

Best part of staying at Erith are the owners and staff. They will help you figure out your activities, share stories, find you towels to take to the beach - even make sure you have a bottle of water to take with you on your excursion. I didn't feel as much a hotel customer as a welcome guest in someone's home. I really did free to use the grill or do yoga in the back garden.

Overall, this is a serene place to unwind and an excellent base to explore the island from. Can't wait to go back.

Solo
Business
Jersey City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Erith Guest House in October of 2004 for a long weekend. We were in town for a wedding. The room was affordable, clean, quiet. There is a small pool and lounger chairs set up in the back. We took a dip every morning before starting the day- very refreshing! We rented scooters to get around, a good idea since the location is not very close to any restaurants or attractions. (But Hamilton is not terribly far away.) The continental breakfast was prepackaged muffins, some bananas and apples. Nothing fancy, but sufficient. Hot coffee and fresh juice was available, and very comfortably enjoyed poolside on their patio, might I add. There was no pressure to interact with other guests at the house, people came and went on their own. But we did meet a nice couple who ate their breakfast around the same time as we did, and shared a few conversations. Overall, I would recommend the Erith Guest House to anyone who wants a good place to stay, with no bells and whistles. Their rates are easy on the wallet and the owners are incredibly nice to boot!

Been to Erith Guest House? Share your experiences!