“Evening Tapas or Sushi” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 10 Restaurants in Paget Parish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Overlooking Elbow BEach, this outdoor lounge, bar and deck is unlike anything else on the island. The covered Gazebo with al fresco dining, the lively entertaining terrace, often with live bands, stunning sushi and tempting tapas add up to a magical Bermuda experience.
Preston, England
“Evening Tapas or Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great location. Staff lovely. Service efficient and food good. Well worth a trip especially on Friday with live music ( book a table for this).

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Worst service in Bermuda”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have been vacationing in Bermuda and I've been so impressed with the friendliness of the people here. Everyone has been so nice and helpful...until I dined at Seabreeze. Wow, where do I start? I was seated promptly however then I waited at least 10 minutes before anyone came to ask for my drink order. I ordered a cocktail and a glass of water. The cocktail was brought out by a food runner but I had to ask again for water. Then I had to flag someone down to take my food order after waiting another 10+ minutes. The food came out promptly brought by another food runner. While I ate a few people stopped by the table to ask if everything was alright, which was fine, but then when I was done eating I had to flag someone down for my bill after sitting there for more than 20 minutes while looking for ANYONE to come by. The guy I flagged down never brought the bill, so 10 minutes later I had to flag down someone else. Finally my "server" who I had seen maybe once all night brings the bill and states that no one told him that I had asked for it. How about you actually serve your tables and no one would have to tell you?!? Overall, very disappointed with my experience here. The ambiance is nice and the view is beautiful, but for a place with average food, service must make up for the rest and that's not the case here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Bermuda
“superb food and service, dinner right on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had a wonderful time in Seabreeze, Saskia and Rena took great care of us. The sushi was unbelievable and the special sauce is just too delicious. My friends had many different kinds of tapas, they all looked good too. Great food and atmosphere, outstanding service, what else you need? Cant wait to be back. Thanks guys!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Venue and food but the service needs some improvement...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We ate here a couple of times during our stay at the Elbow Beach Hotel. The views (ask for a table by the window) are amazing and the setting is lovely. During our meals we ordered the spanish omelette, salad with avocado and cheese, a burger and a fish sandwich. The food on both occasions was very good.
Where this restaurant lacked was in the service which is such a shame because this is what lets is down slightly. We ordered a bottle of wine during one of our meals and the waitress didn't know how to use a cork screw! She ended up breaking the cork in half and having to ask someone to show her how to do it! Luckily we were able to laugh about it but i'm sure there are customers who would have complained. Didn't really like how one of the managers when we went to eat the second time was smoking a cigarette outside the entrance to the restaurant/bar - surely there is a designated smoking area for staff??? Those couple of things aside we did enjoy our meals there... ;-)

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nova Scotia
“Elegant venue for sushi and tapas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We enjoyed an evening of sushi and tapas at this charming restaurant at the Elbow Beach resort. The food was very good, and the atmosphere was beautiful. Although, it is hard to find a place that isn't beautiful in Bermuda!
Recommended as an elegant venue for sushi, drinks, and tapas in a beautiful location.

• Visited July 2013