“A hidden gem in Paget Parish Bermuda” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paget Parish
Que Sera Guest House
Save Saved
You added Que Sera Guest House to your Saves list
Point Finger Road, Bermuda   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Paget Parish B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“A hidden gem in Paget Parish Bermuda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

The guest house is ideally located within one block of the Botanical Gardens and the Hospital.
It is within one block of the local bus lines and in a safe and upscale neighbourhood ( 3 to 5 million dollar homes.)
The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The unit was self contained , with a small full kitchen,private patio and swimming pool.
A very reasonably priced , comfortable home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask for the room in front of the swimming pool.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

My partner and I travelled to Bermuda for my sisters wedding, we stayed at Que Sera, where we had a very enjoyable holiday. The apartments are clean and comfy and bedding was changed within our two week stay. There also towels provided should you need them., although we took our own.
The apartments are not luxurious but you have everything you need and they are clean.
There is a small kitchen in the apartment with full oven, there is a toaster,kettle and fridge. There are pots and pans, cultlery, plates. E.T.C.
There is a great pool (quite a good size) at the apartments which we had to ourselves the whole holiday.
Anne-Marie and Peter are great hosts and were very helpful, and gave us anything we needed.
The apartments are air-conditioned and there is also a ceiling fan.
From the apartment it is about a 15 mins walk into the town of Hamilton, or alternatively you can hire a moped.

A great stay going back next year.

Thanks

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
South Yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2006

My husband and I have just returned from a weeks stay at Que Sera, and have nothing bad to say about this little guest house. I was a little apprehensive when we arrived as I’d only seen a couple of reviews about it, and it was obviously in need of a little TLC in places. However we soon settled in and it started to feel like home.

Que Sera is in a brilliant location if you don’t mind a short walk, it’s about 30 minutes into Hamilton, and about the same to Elbow Beach. Both Point Finger Road and Trimingham Road are on a bus route. We considered hiring a scooter (we did last time we were in Bermuda), however once equipped with a 7 day transportation pass we really didn’t need one.

If you like your accommodation to be top of the range and in pristine condition then I wouldn’t recommend Que Sera. As mentioned in other reviews everything really is well used, but it is clean and it has everything that you need. There room is old and there was a musty smell to the towels and the drawers but it shouldn’t be enough put you off. It’s a comfy homely base with lovely hosts and is cheap by Bermudan standards

The small kitchen has all the basics, we didn’t do any cooking while we were there, but it was great to be able to have breakfast before we left and to make sandwiches to save on lunch.

We were a little concerned about how secure our unit was, but I guess that its not really a problem out there and there are plenty of places to hide any valuables in if your worried about it.

The family has a little pool in the garden which guests can use, which is clean and warm and lovely to have a swim in after a day out.

We had a really enjoyable holiday and would go back to Que Sera. Its location is fantastic and a great base to see the whole island from.

Stayed July 2006
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2004

Que Sera is the perfect spot if you just want to get onto Bermuda for a very very low price. We paided $85 a night (all taxes, etc. included). Don't expect lush accomodations, but you can expect a nice safe place to stay. Don't expect your towels to be changed, bed to be made, or room to be cleaned while you are there. Don't expect meals to be made for you, unless you go out to eat. The small kitchen did the trick. Even though the grocieries are very expensive in Bermuda, we paid less for them for our entire 5 day stay then we did for a nice dinner out.

My wife and I stayed in the apartment facing the driveway with nicely manicured gardens. We felt as if we were staying at our grandmothers house. Everything was clean, but well used. Harriet Grimes met us at the door, showed us to the apartment, gave us the key, asked if we had any questions, and then just let us enjoy our time. They do have a big dog that will bark at you if it is outside and you are walking up to your apartment, but he's friendly and really kind of a wimp.

The central location of the apartment (which is now yellow, not blue) made seeing the island very easy. You will be about a block away from a bus stop and less than a mile from Hamilton. We rented a scooter from Oleander Cycles and went all over the place. Que Sera is located in a very quiet residential area, just a few houses over from the offical residence of the Catholic Bishop of Hamilton in Bermuda.

The pool was very nice, however, it did need to be scimmed and needed a bit of cosmetic repair. There is a small swing set, and a bunch of toys around the yard and pool for young children. With the roll away bed and the futon, you could easily bring 2-3 small children with you.

Remember, this is the place to go if you are more worried about going to bermuda "on the cheap" rather than being pampered. Our entire five day trip, including airfare from travelocity, was under $1000!! We spent more than twice that at the Hamilton Princess (which we loved), and the Belmont (which is being torn down) on previous trips. We will go there again next year and bring our kids!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2002

In a last minute (I'm talking about 4 days ahead of time...) search for inexpensive accomodations in Bermuda, I sent out a flurry of emails. I received a quick and courteous reply from Ms. Harriet Grimes, owner of Que Sera. The accomodations were quiet, comfortable, and centrally located near the Hospital in the Paget area. Que Sera is a blue and white residence with two attached guesthouses- there is a small but clean and warm pool that is shared with the charming and friendly family, as well as an outdoor BBQ and two poolside tables. The room I had adjoined the pool deck. The guesthouse is set up as a studio, with a very small but functional kitchen (cold water, stove, fridge, phone, dishes), a living area (adjoined twin beds, sofa, small 2 seat table, A/C, carpet, TV with 3 local stations, ceiling fan) and bathroom (full shower, sink, plenty of clean towels). Harriet steered me towards a local grocery store, and I spent a lovely 2 days using Que Sera as a home base for meals, naps, and mid-day swims. The rest of the time I used a rental scooter and covered much of the beautiful island. There is on street parking for your rental scooter, and Wheels scooters is a sure bet for a good one- this was my second time renting with them- they're always good scooters and a reasonably priced. They'll even deliver right to Que Sera (although not to the airport, as I found out...)

Stay at Que Sera if you are looking for simple accomodations that are functional, clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Do not expect hotel or B&B services, though.

Thanks again, Harriet!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2002

I have travelled to Bermuda many, many times and have stayed at many, many hotels and guesthouses but I have to say that I've enjoyed my stay at "Que-Sera" the most.

Que-Sera is a small guesthouse run by a family who obviously enjoy taking in guests. They really make you feel welome and wanted. Nothing is too much for them to do for you.

Each appartment has a small kitchen which makes it great for families with children. The pool is really good and so is the location. You can walk into the City of Hamilton and to the beaches. Que-Sera is smack in the middle of the Island. It is also really close to all the bus routes and to Botantical Gardens.

We enjoyed our stay there which made us enjoy Bermuda even more!

Been to Que Sera Guest House? Share your experiences!