I've often said that when I die please forget heaven, just let me spend eternity at Grape Bay. We just returned from two weeks sitting on our porch at Beach Home, our third visit. Each visit I marvel that it could be true. So private, so near the beautiful beach, our own little Eden. Maria and Doug are the most gracious, helpful, generous hosts and, may I say, friends, anyone could imagine. The cottage is very well equipped, spacious, charmingly decorated, cosy and virtually on the beach. We have stayed in both cottages and each have their own charm. After 30 years of visiting Bermuda we have seen most of this fabulous island and now we enjoy settling in at Grape Bay and visiting just a few of our old favorite places. My most treasured hope is that we will be able to return to Grape Bay year after year. Thank you Doug and Maria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Paget, these two, two-bedroom beach cottages are a great escape for anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Both have a fully equipped kitchen, TV and wireless internet. A 10-15 minute walk from main bus routes and grocery store or 10 minute taxi ride into the City of Hamilton. Each cottage sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Monthly winter rates available. We respect our guests privacy, therefore, viewing is by appointment only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grape Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grape Bay Cottages Hotel Paget
- Grape Bay Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish