My wife and I have been to many vacation destinations but we never experienced such a warm and genuine welcome like we received from Maria and Doug. They made us both feel like family as they stopped in several times to check on us as while were in the midst of tropical storm Leslie. Maria surprised us with a homemade rum cake that was to die for while Doug gave pointers and ideas for us including local history as well as recommending restaurant spots etc. as Doug is a native Bermudian with much insight and knowledge on the islands best attributes. The beach home is truly the gem of the entire island with private access to a private beach. The gorgeous view from the porch is unequalled as we enjoyed many meals from there.
It was a magical trip that we expect to repeat in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Paget, these two, two-bedroom beach cottages are a great escape for anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Both have a fully equipped kitchen, TV and wireless internet. A 10-15 minute walk from main bus routes and grocery store or 10 minute taxi ride into the City of Hamilton. Each cottage sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Monthly winter rates available. We respect our guests privacy, therefore, viewing is by appointment only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Grape Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grape Bay Cottages Hotel Paget
- Grape Bay Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish