We stayed in Coco Reef for seven days. We travelled with our four year old daughter. We enjoyed immensely the view and patio with direct access to the beach at our rooms which were on the ground floor in oceanfront Middleton villa. They were clean and no bugs crawled in while we were there. We opted for breakfast included, and no regrets! Breakfast was delicious, served in a beautiful restaurant with stunning views and lovely music in the background. Hotel staff is really friendly and helpful.
Here what can surprise you - Coco Reef has a small nice beach and direct access to Elbow Beach. However, when the weather got windy and the ocean became choppy (we stayed at the end of Oct - beg. of Nov), Coco Reef beach disappeared and access to Elbow beach was impossible just by walking on the sand. We had to wear shoes and walk a bit on the rocks. Other than that I highly recommend this place. It's located close to Bermuda college and it was so lovely on our way to the bus stop in the morning to watch students drawing in the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish