Had a wonderful 2 weeks at Coco Reef in Sept. Everyone, without exception, were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was exceptional, with excellent food, well cooked and presented beautifully. Our room was clean and tidy, kept spotless by our chambermaids.
It's a small hotel 64 rooms, which makes it quiet and peaceful, the beach in lovely. The main road is 10 min walk away, where there is a useful supermarket and bus route into Hamilton or the dockyards.
The only minor fault, our middle weekend there was a wedding, also the weekend we departed, there was another function and as a hotel guest, I did feel a little 'pushed aside' when these were happening, kept away from areas for dining that were other times available to us. But other than that, I would recommend it to anyone who seeks a small, friendly hotel, with a superb beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish