Coco Reef is not a luxurious resort however it is clean, safe and on a beautifully (somewhat) secluded beach. If you don't like crowds, this is the pace for you. The resort is within walking distance to Mickey's Beach Bistro which is right on the beach. We also used public transportation (bus) to go to Hamilton for dinner (Pickled Onion - fantastic!). The bus system is very easy to use, clean and air conditioned.
As far as the resort goes, bring you own hair shampoo and conditioner. They had complimentary shampoo with "conditioner" built in but it was terrible - you need conditioner!
The resort could be updated but it is in a great beach location, very clean, has great food and reasonably priced. Note that the resort charges for the maid service ($20 / person / day) so there is no need to leave a tip.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.