We have recently returned from a weeks stay at the Coco Reef Resort. It is indeed situated in a beautiful location overlooking a very inviting turquoise sea with good snorkelling when the sea is calm. The staff are attentive and all were very friendly and helpful. It is very peaceful at this hotel but it is easy to travel and explore the other wonderful beaches and other sites: cultural, historical and religious.
A ten minute walk takes you to a very well equipped supermarket and the local bus stops. We invested in a 4 day bus pass that allowed us to explore this beautiful island. It is relxing to sit on the bus and enjoy the lovely scenery and chat to residents and other tourists. If you don't fancy travelling by bus the hotel will arrange a taxi for you but obviously this is much more expensive. The hotel are also happy to arrange excursions and we had a marvellous snorkelling trip seeing 3 shipwrecks and numerous fish in the crystal clear waters.
In the evening we headed out to Hamilton where there are numerous excellent restaurants although the prices are more expensive than in England.
I would highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing sun, sand and swim holiday but also as a base for exploring the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish