My wife and I stayed for three nights at the end of July. The room was on the first floor overlooking the ocean, the view was spectacular. The room itself was very nice. The air conditioning worked well and the refrigerator was a great plus.
The Manage, Mr. Angelo did everything to assure our stay was beyond our expectations.
We ate one breakfast and one dinner in the restaraunt and the food was very good.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would be back in a heart beat. The service of the doormen to get you to the nearby store or a cab was excellent. You will never beat the location and the service for this little peice of paradise.
The beach is spectacular with plenty chairs and umbrellas. You can walk along beautiful elbow beach for a very long stretch and even walk over to the elbow beach resort if want to go to lunch at Mickey's. If you want to venture off the resort Hamilton is ten minutes away.
We would recommend this resort highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish