I stayed at the wonderful Coco Reef hotel & resort- in January 2012.
I have plenty of good-excellent memories of my trip to Bermuda.
Firstly, the island it self really does OOZE Paradise like energies - and the Azure Blue water of Bermuda, are a sight to behold and are soo healing- especially, since I had gone there whilst working in cold Sweden( in -25c temperatures!)
Bermuda is very expensive by the way- mainly rich people hang out here, and us mere mortals only get to savour it's paradise like beauty and pure blue waters, for short periods at a time.
As for Coco Reef resort, it is right on the beach- which made it an awesome choice by and for, my self!
I chose an ocean-view room, which meant that I got the most amazing views of the SUN RISING OUT of the Atlantic ocean(Coco reef is on the east cost of Bermuda).
The coconut trees, ample palm trees, warm tropical sea breeze that blows in to your 1st floor room, the local birds who congregate on your balcony as you savour each moment of paradise - all.... add to the pleasure of staying here.
As for the service, it's very good- if not excellent!, the staff are very courteous, reasonably friendly, professional and certainly VERY helpful. They will help organize tours to local attractions, and more!
The food served at the Coco Reef restaurant too is pretty good quality- but a bit too European for my liking.
Breakfasts were included in my package, and I got some good meals-and was even able to have it packed, bring it to my room, sit on the balcony and have it whilst watching the blue waters.
The resort is a bit of a drive(bus drive) away from Hamilton- the capital of Bermuda. but that made it even more inviting to me, as I needed some privacy and less people around me, in order to relax and unwind.
The proximity of the hotel to various world-famous beaches, including horse-shoe bay, elbow beach etc- and some really pretty rock formations(some very large and high), not too far from the reef, made this MY PERFECT beach resort - ever!
the Resort is very very spacious, with a massive lounge, very comfy rooms with full air-conditioning, good bathrooms/toilets in rooms, massive beds and a refrigerator was in my room too- for my beers!
Overall, 9 out of 10 for Coco Reef resort! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who wishes to stay on or near the beach- for daily/quick access to the warm sands of Paradise Bermuda .
Thank you Coco Reef for looking after me with courtesy, friendliness and helpfulness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish