From our arrival at Coco Reef on Sept 24.until our last day Oct 3, we had unparalleled service. The general manager Ken Watson made sure that we were taken care of in every way. His smile and positive attitude definitely made our stay pleasant. The people who worked at the hotel were also fabulous. From our favorite bartenders, Ronnie, who was charming and interesting, and Darnell, who taught us a lot about Bermuda! ( and Dean, the very kind weekend bartender), to the very sweet, friendly front desk clerks, Kandyce and Ashley,and Vladimir who was always quick to help with any requests, and the wonderful woman who cleaned our room each day ( i'm sorry I did not get her name as she was so discreet and quick that we rarely saw her- but she also did an excellent job) everyone seemed happy to be there, and happy to help us with any questions. All of them gave us excellent recommendations of things to do and see, and the easiest way to get places. It is really nice to have someone who lives there let you know what is good and what might not be so great!
The hotel was lovely with fantastic views of beautiful Elbow Beach. It was very quiet and the rooms were very clean. I especially liked the fact that you could get beach towels at any time and that there was no requirement to turn in your used towels in order to get new ones. It was just one of the many small things that made a big difference.
We so enjoyed Bermuda this time. We had cruised there twice before, but found this vacation infinitely more restful ( two hour plane flight!) and enjoyable. We would love to go back and we would choose the Coco Reef in a heartbeat. Oh, and i forget to mention, as it was our 30th anniversary, we were sent champagne and a fruit plate as an anniversary surprise by Ken and his staff. How sweet and unexpected was that?
Our opinion of our trip and this hotel was A++. We would highly recommend Coco Reef to anyone travelling to Bermuda!
ps Ken.. thank you for providing us with the best weather ever!!! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish