We stayed for 9 days in September and not wishing to repeat what everyone else has said, it just isnt worth the money. The location (beach) is spectacular but the rest is overpriced and of average standard. To be honest I think the hotel reflects the general malaise on Bermuda. Prices are eye wateringly high and service not up to international standards, so it is not just the hotel. The staff all try hard, George at reception is a star but overall there are a lot of places in the world where you can achieve much better value for money and a much more enjoyable experience. We would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda