The location and the rooms away from the main hotel building are all that you could ask for in a resort setting. The beach is first rate, I stayed in a room at the Sea Grape building which is right on the ocean and one of the best room locations I have ever stayed in. Ideal for that romantic getaway.
I would definitely recommend this as an extraordinary place for your Bermuda vacation. We had breakfast and dinner at the beach front restaurant. Breakfast was serviceable. Dinner was wel done with decent food and excellent service. In all this was a great hotel but apart from the grounds which were impeccably kept a little below the standards of service and amenities I would expect of Manadarin.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach Bermuda
- Elbow Beach
- Elbow Beach Bermuda Paget
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is an intimate luxury resort featuring 98 guestrooms and suites spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to an immaculate private pink sand beach. The newly refurbished guestrooms have been enhanced with the addition of advanced in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.