We stayed in The Sea Grape building, which was as "ocean front"
as you can get at this property.
The room claims to have a "private" lanai, while it does have a fabulous
lanai, with views of the ocean, it is not terribly private.
No complaints here, but if you have expectations of total privacy, this
may be disappointing.
The main building is currently closed, which for us
was great because there were not many people on property.
The staff at this hotel are amazing! We ordered room service twice, once for dinner
and breakfast on our last day. They were there exactly at the time stated.
The food is fabulous!!!
Our room was cleaned daily by Fredrina; she paid attention
to all details and was very accommodating.
The grounds of this property and the beach on which it sits are beautiful.
We were planning out return before we left
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach Bermuda
- Elbow Beach
- Elbow Beach Bermuda Paget
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is an intimate luxury resort featuring 98 guestrooms and suites spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to an immaculate private pink sand beach. The newly refurbished guestrooms have been enhanced with the addition of advanced in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.