Was in Hamilton for a business trip and all the in town hotels were $500 plus. The Newstead is across the bay via a 5 minute complementary ferry ride and the rate was $300. Rooms were great with super views of the city across the bay with a nice balcony. Has a nice bar and restaurant and shuttle to the beach At CoCo Reef Resort. Also included cab to and from the hotel. This is a very nice hotel at a very good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish