Just got back from a long weekend at the Newstead with my husband and 17 year old daughter. Loved the hotel. We stayed in a spacious 2-bedroom suite, which was heavenly. The hotel was rebuilt about 5 years ago, and it shows . . . The common areas are beautiful and sleek and highlight the view across the water to Hamilton, and our rooms were spacious and modern and spotless. The staff members were friendly and helpful at all times. Our favorites were: massages at the Newstead Spa (deep tissue with Frederika), complimentary golf at the nearby course, dinner (twice!) at Blu (complete with complementary shuttle service), and sitting in the Newstead's hot tub looking out across the water to Hamilton. The only thing that took some getting used to was needing transportation (complementary shuttle to the airport, Coco Reef, Blu, and golf; taxis everywhere else), but that's the nature of things in Bermuda. Other than that . . . highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish