Shuttle to and from Airport can be arranged (as opposed to a $45.00 cab fare) , and complimentary water taxi across the sound to Hamilton is also a plus. One bedroom suites are worth the extra money , as they are very large and well appointed. Great views of Hamilton and surrounding area. Staff are polite and friendly . Hotel is quite clean.
Note that Bermua is quite expensive , but worth a visit . Scooter travel has become quite dangerous , due to increased traffic and speed driven by the locals.Never ride two persons to a bike . If you really want to rent , and see the whole island , go single.
Meals , drinks, hotel charges etc. , are all subject to gratuities of 10 to 17 % (or more) which are added automatically , so check every bill carefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish