I absolutely loved staying at Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel. I am a local, so have stayed at most hotels on the island, and this was by far my favourite! The room was simply spectacular. The views were amazing. The food and service were seriously out of this world! As a 'picky Bermudian', it takes a lot for me to be wowed. My expectations were completely exceeded. With the wonderful water taxi that runs into Hamilton, nothing seems to far away. I would recommend to any and everyone! In fact, we just stayed there last weekend, and I intend on going back twice more before the year ends!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish