We stayed here over labor day weekend and had a great time! We came as a couple, no kids. This place is more suited to couples or groups with no small children. There is a pool/hottub, spa, bar, restaurant onsite. A shuttle runs to the beach and golf course. Take advantage of the beach shuttle! You will not be disappointed! While there, walk down the beach to mickeys for lunch. Do not expect a great meal at beau rivage. The food was okay but there is much better to be had on the island. The service is slow! Restaurants to try: blu, coconuts, mickeys, lido(drinks). Everyone is super friendly and the beaches and weather are beautiful! We stayed in the one bedroom suite and were surprised at the level of detail in the residence. The concierge is very knowledgeable! Tristan is super!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish