Stayed in 2 bedroom suite. It was our first time in Bermuda. Came with two grown up kids to celebrate our birthdays with the friends who stayed in different hotels and resorts.
Accomodations are very comfortable with a picture perfect harbor views and a town of Hamilton from each room of the suite as well as patio that is accessable from each room of the suite. Nice bathrooms and rooms. Very clean, fully equiped kitchen for those who want to cook, although there are plenty of great places to eat on an island.
Very relaxing small resort.
Great service and ease to get a taxi anywhere on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish