Enjoy a taste of the real Bermuda at Granaway, a fabulous Guest House located just across the harbor from Hamilton. Michael and Carol Ashton will be sure you are spoiled with a generous and delicious breakfast and will tend to your every need. You will so enjoy meeting them, living in their beautiful home and strolling the lovely gardens. In just a few hours you will feel like part of the family! Your Bermuda experience will be so much more personal and enjoyable if you plan to stay at Granaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish