Granaway Guest House and Cottage were just what we needed. We celebrated our 30 year wedding anniversary in the cottage in the grounds of the most beautiful guest house. Michael and Carol are such great hosts. All the staff were superb. We had the most delicious breakfasts every morning where we sat with all the guests and received such pleasant and wonderful service. We felt like one of the family. The table was set so nicely, with silverware and wonderful plates etc.
The cottage was very quaint and quiet. It was very romantic and private. The garden and pool were just so relaxing. We barbecued one night and swam nearly every day.If you want a quiet relaxing break I would recommend Granaway. Absolutely amazing and
well worth a visit. We shall be back. Thanks everyone at Granaway for making our stay so memorable. We will never forget this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish