This was not just a guest house but an experience. It was recommended to us by local Bermudian friends and we had an exquisite week. This old Bermudian house exudes charm and has great views over Granaway Deep and the Great Sound. What Carol and Michael do really well is to bring all the guests together at breakfast which gives a really communal feel, We snorkelled with a couple from Baton Rouge and had a picnic supper on the waterside dock with a couple from New Jersey and watched the sun go down. We had met neither couple before. We unwound fully which was very important to us. Speaking to the other guests we decided that being in a hotel was just too formal. Being Brits we are used to Bed & Breakfast but this was another stage on. So we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish