Loved this place. Walk upstairs and see an incredible view. We were there with all family, taking up guest house and rooms in the home. My husband also has a sister and aunt on the island. We had 55 family members all over the island and our spot was VERY popular. The pool was perfect and the grounds very lush. The dock on the harbor was so fun, the kids swam and snorkeled there too. Breakfast was great, loved Carol and Mike the owners and Francisco was a wonderful help and great personality. A jack of all trades!! My only complaint was we had children with us and getting to the ferry was scary on Harbour road. Bus line is up a steep hill, and not easy to get to. Cabs are the best way to go. Our daughter, was married on the island, and Carol allowed the girls in the wedding party to use a drawing room to dress. Thanks again!
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.