My wife and I took advantage of a business trip to steal a couple of nights together in Bermuda to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and we couldn't have been happier with our stay at the Granaway Guest House. The innkeepers, Carol and Michael Ashton, were warm and inviting, and Francisco, who helps run the place, was helpful and friendly. The grounds are beautiful and private, and we very much enjoyed lounging by the wonderful pool in the evening. Granaway is a short walk from the Belmont ferry stop, which makes getting to and from Hamilton a breeze, and the bus stop isn't too far either. Breakfast in the morning was delicious, and we really enjoyed learning the history of the house and the island from the Ashtons. We were lucky enough to get the cottage -- thanks again, Carol! --and it was comfortable and charming. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish