We stayed 4 nights at the Granaway at the end of May 2013 and we definitely loved it! The clean pool is gorgeous both during the day and at night. We loved the big yard and the vegetation and the old style of the house. The owners are very warm and welcoming and we enjoyed the delicious and lovely breakfast in the morning (thank you Francisco!). We also really enjoyed the fact that it was central on the island (not too far from Hamilton). We would definitely love to go back there!
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.