My husband and I recently had a wonderful stay at this fantastic guest house (we stayed in the cottage where we could use the kitchen to make local treats such as Bermuda Rum Cake and Bermuda Lemon cake - the latter recipe is on the cutting board on the wall!)
How we made room for anything to eat after the fantastic breakfasts (thanks Francisco!) I'll never know but we managed anyway...
Michael and Carol are the perfect hosts and go out of their way to make sure you have everything that you need for your stay and can help you organise anything that you want to during your stay - they really went out of their way for us.
We really hope to make a trip back their soon and can't recommend it highly enough.
If you are going to Bermuda and planning on staying here we are very jealous of you!
Laura and Francois Lepeltier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish