We recently stayed at Granaway in July 2012. It truly was Home away from Home! The grounds were beautiful and loved the pool. Enjoyed the peace and quiet and not the hustle & bustle of cruising to Bermuda as we had done several times. It's location was perfect to get to either side of the island. It also has a little gate that leads out to the 17th hole of Belmont Hills Golf Course. So we enjoyed walks in the am and my husband played golf one am. Enjoyed the breakfast every morning & meeting the other guests who were staying in the house. Really liked the fact that you had your own bathroom, fridge & microwave. Made staying on the island affordable foodwise. It even came equipped with Maverick the dog and Oilve the Cat. It truly was one of our best visits to Bermuda - what a find. We are planning on returning next year with our sons and their wives we loved it so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish