Stayed 2 nights while waiting for an apartment at Greenbank (all in the family). The single regret is that it should have been longer! A beautiful room overlooking Hamilton Harbor ... grounds that rival the Botanical Gardens with a pool. My personal highlight was using the Ashton's kitchen (with their gracious consent) to prepare Zuppa di Pesce from a recipe I picked up for fish stew in Amalfi ... all in all a magic visit!
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less