We loved this b&b for so many reasons. First we found out this beautiful estate was once owned by a Russian Princess whom they bought the house from. The garden is so full of surprises around every corner with lots of places to sit and relax. Everytime I walked to my room I saw a different flower. We had two 10y/o boys with us so they of course did not care too much for the flowers, but they loved the pool and the dock where they fished everyday.
We stayed in the cottage which had a nice kitchen, sitting area, and outdoor patio and yard with a water view. The breakfast was yummy every morning with something different on the menu. At breakfast you could get to know the other guests and talk to Carol and Michael the owners, who are nice and interesting. We really felt good being there just by their welcoming hospitality. Some mornings we got a complimentary ride to the beach from Michael and made our way back by taxi, this worked out well. We walked to the bus stop a few times to go into Hamilton, the walk is up a hill then down, it took about 10 minutes for us to get there.
We often times rent a house so we don't get the same type of experience as we did in this b&b.
We can't wait to go back and have my sisters 50th birthday here.
Thanks again Carol and Micheal
Peggy and Jim
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less