My husband and I stayed at the Granaway in July 2012 for our belated honeymoon / 2 year anniversary. I loved the old style charm and the grounds and pool were amazing. Francisco was extremely attentive and cooked a mean breakfast. Location was near ferry but the walk on the narrow road with no sidewalks was no fun, especially at night. We opted to rent a scooter which turned out to be a lot of fun once we got the hang of driving on the left hand side of the road. Our vacation was action packed with a fishing excursion on the Jolly Roger and a high speed jet ski tour around the island. Snorkling at Tabacco Bay was fantastic. Loved the accomodations and can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.